Friday, March 18, 2011

Backtracking...the Bachelorette Party! GO CARDS!


Talk about a fun group of girls (and a few boys)! I can't think of a more perfect bachelorette party than getting to go home and attending a St. Louis Cardinals game. Thrown by my beautiful sister, Jessica, this was definitely a night to remember. This party was the perfect combination of baseball and pre-wedding fun. This group had it ALL; complete with custom t-shirts, rhinestone tiara and veil, baseball chew (the bubble gum kind), floozy coozies (courtesy of Becky Mueller and Jennie Annie's, Farmington, MO), crackerjacks, STL Cards jewelry, ballpark peanuts, and two gentlemen chaperones (thanks Dad and Glen). We had a blast! There were lots of compliments at Busch Stadium, and some guys even picked up our check at the bar afterward. There were a few girls that were sorely missed that night though. Having a wedding with so many friends spread across the nation makes it hard to get everyone together for everything. We were very lucky that everyone made it for the wedding. The other bridesmaids were there in spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Woah! That’s a great idea. I must get these tees for my girls. I am also getting hitched and in some of the event halls for rent we will be having my bachelorette party. This is so unique! Also, my friends and I are planning to go and watch polo. We really like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete